Pool Plant Operator Course

Home Forums Support Pool Plant Operator Course

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Fearnley
    Participant

Hello All,Ive completed the online forms for 2 places via invoice , i have email adam with a PO number , what happens now please? Stephen

Astrid
    Participant

Hi Stephen,

We have approved the order:

Your Group Management Dashboard can be accessed by clicking on ‘Group Management’ in the navigation menu at the top of the page.

Click on the ‘Users’ dropdown and select ‘Add multiple’.

Insert names and email addresses of all your learners and click the ‘Add & Invite users’ button (you can leave the password fields empty as these will be automatically generated).

Each person on the list will get an email with the login link and all the information they need to be able to login and begin their course.

Stephen Fearnley
    Participant

thanks – all good

Hi, booked 2 pool plant online courses for 2 employees. Had my receipt but neither of them have received any information from you ?

Astrid
    Participant

Hi,

Your Group Management Dashboard can be accessed by clicking on ‘Group Management’ in the navigation menu at the top of the page.

Click on the ‘Users’ dropdown and select ‘Add multiple’.

Insert names and email addresses of all your learners and click the ‘Add & Invite users’ button (you can leave the password fields empty as these will be automatically generated).

Each person on the list will get an email with the login link and all the information they need to be able to login and begin their course.

I’ve tried searching for your group but I can’t seem to find it. Please send us the receipt so I can find the correct account?

Our email is info@stockwellsafety.com or phone 01565 650 549

Kind regards,

Astrid

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.