Extension/course help

Home Forums Support Extension/course help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rhonda Cooke
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m in the process of trying to finish my course at the moment as I believe it’s supposed to all be submitted by tomorrow. I haven’t been able to start work at my site yet or get familiar with a plant room as I’m still waiting for my DBS to come through to do my first shift. I’ve had a few issues with having a device I can permanently use for the course, I am half way through at the moment. Using the internet and loading sites where there’s a lot to upload doesn’t work properly on my phone so I’ve been borrowing my mums iPad (she’s given it to me to use continuously until the end of this week) going to the Internet cafe to get it finished. I’ve found some bits of the course a bit tricky too and needed to revise more bits than others Im really sorry to ask this but is there anyway I would be allowed to have a extension by 2-3 days possibly to finish my revision do the exam and the practical elements without it affecting the course? I just want to make sure I can get it done without having to rush the last few bits of it. I spoke to my general manager about this first and he’s advice was to email yourselves.
    Many thanks Rhonda cooke
    Sent from my iPhone

Astrid
    Participant

Hi Rhonda,

I’ve sent you an email.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.