Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
AstridParticipant
Hi Paul,
The “related topics” are not included in the tests.
We use lots of different question types- multiple choice, drag and drop, fill in the blank etc.
AstridParticipantHi Marie,
I’ve reviewed your test results and sent you an email.
Kind regards,
Astrid
AstridParticipantHi Daniel,
Yes sure, as long as it’s your own work, that will be fine.
Kind regards,
Astrid
AstridParticipantHi Siti,
Thank you for your message.
All the assessments are outlined on our website.
I’ll send you a private email now with options.
Kind regards,
Astrid
AstridParticipantHi John,
Could you please give us some more information – which tests? Just so we can check as it all seems to load ok here.
I know some images take a little while to load especially if the internet speed is slow.
Kind regards,
Astrid
AstridParticipantHi Aaron,
Thanks for letting us know.
Kind regards,
Astrid
AstridParticipantHi Gary,
I’ve sent you an email.
Kind regards,
Astrid
AstridParticipantHi Chris,
The video under Lesson 6 explains that.
Hope that helps.
AstridParticipantHi Chris,
The recommended range can be found under Lesson 1 Introduction to Swimming Pools – Pool Water Testing Parameters and Frequencies.
Kind regards,
Astrid
AstridParticipantIf your question is urgent or you need to discuss your knowledge tests, please feel free to email us at info@stockwellsafety.com or give us a call on 01565 650 549
AstridParticipantHi Sam,
Thank you for your message. Please just write the answer where you calculate the balance test result. I will re-word the question now to make it more clear.
Kind regards,
Astrid
AstridParticipantHi Len,
I’ve sent you a quick email.
Kind regards,
Astrid
AstridParticipantHi Stephen,
Thank you for your message.
With the 12 April getting nearer, we have been receiving a lot of video submissions, therefore the wait times are a bit longer than usual.
Also, we’ve not received your backwash checklist yet. This must be submitted with the video. I’ve sent you an email in case you missed it in the course.
Kind regards,
Astrid
AstridParticipantHi Dave,
If the course is purchased by an individual such as yourself, we will send the certificate directly to you.
We aim to issue certificates within few days.
Kind regards,
Astrid
AstridParticipantHi Paul,
I’ve sent you an email with more detail on this.
Kind regards,
Astrid
-
AuthorPosts