Astrid

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 286 through 295 (of 295 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Resit exam #19561
    Astrid
    Participant

    Hi Leon,

    We do allow a re-sit, however, please take your time and go through the course content again before you attempt taking the exam again.

    Kind regards,

    Astrid

    in reply to: Wont allow second try on test #19559
    Astrid
    Participant

    Hi Naomi,

    Thank you for your message.

    I have given you another go. Sorry about the inconvenience, this issue is being looked into.

    Kind regards,

    Astrid

    in reply to: unable to cintinue assement #19468
    Astrid
    Participant

    Hi Stephen,

    Thank you for your message. Yes, it should allow you 2 attempts.

    I have manually given you another go and will get the issue looked into.

    Kind regards,

    Astrid

    in reply to: How do I get my certificate? #19364
    Astrid
    Participant

    Hi Jacob,

    Sorry, my previous reply seems to have disappeared.

    We will post your certificate to your employer.

    Kind regards,

    Astrid

    in reply to: Assessment Video #19292
    Astrid
    Participant

    Hi there,

    Yes, our email is info@stockwellsafety.com

    Kind regards,

    Astrid

    in reply to: Practical Query – Pool Operator #19116
    Astrid
    Participant

    Hi,

    Thank you for your message.

    They can be individual videos. For example, each water test can be a separate video.

    With regards to not having large equipment, as long as you can demonstrate all the tasks, it should pass.

    Kind regards,

    Astrid

    in reply to: pool operator #18803
    Astrid
    Participant

    Hi,

    The Pool Plant Operator course covers all different types of pools. I have given you temporary access so you could have a closer look and hopefully, it will help you decide if this course is right for you.

    Kind regards,

    Astrid

    in reply to: help #18721
    Astrid
    Participant

    I will add the variation s “REASONABLE” and REASONABLY”.

    It’s just the term used by HSE is reasonably practicable but I will change it.

    in reply to: help #18720
    Astrid
    Participant

    Hi Grainne,

    I can reset your assessment score so you can retake.

    With regards to the email, sorry we’ve not received it. Could you please re-send to info@stockwellsafety.com

    Hope that helps.

    Astrid

    in reply to: Online Course COSHH Risk Assessment #18364
    Astrid
    Participant

    Hi Henry,

    Yes, this is based on one of the chemicals you use at your pool. On the COSHH upload page, each hotspot starts a video that explains the level of detail expected.

    If you have any further questions, please let us know.

    Astrid

Viewing 10 posts - 286 through 295 (of 295 total)