Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
AstridParticipant
Hi Nikolay,
Please email info@stockwellsafety.com with their names so we can remove them.
AstridParticipantHi Ian,
I’ve added you as a safe sender and have emailed you myself. Hopefully, the email will come through now. info@stockwellsafety.com is the correct email.
AstridParticipantHi Lewis,
I have reset the assessment for you.
AstridParticipantHi Byron,
Please ask your General manager or the Assistant General Manager to contact us at info@stockwellsafety.com. We will then send them another exam for you.
Kind regards,
Astrid
AstridParticipantHi Richard,
I spoke to IOSH yesterday (Tuesday), and they have apologised for the delay. I also received this email last week:
Hi Astrid,Whilst making changes to our printing process, we’ve encountered technical difficulties that have delayed the processing of our training certificates. We are working through the backlog as a matter of urgency and appreciate your understanding.
Thank you to those who have been in touch with our Customer Service Centre on this matter. We sincerely apologise for the delay in our response and for the inconvenience this issue may have caused you and your customers.
The issue is being rectified and certificates will be in the postal system by the end of next week.
In the meantime, if you have any queries as we complete this process, please email training@iosh.com or call us at 0116 3500 900.
You may experience longer waiting times than usual as our teams are working hard to resolve the issue.
Thank you for your patience and support,
Elena Devereux
Head of Customer Service and ExperienceAstridParticipantHi Juliet,
I’ve just sent it to you via Xero.
Kind regards,
Astrid
AstridParticipantHi Michael,
Please email me their name and I’ll add them to the new course manually.
Kind regards,
Astrid
AstridParticipantHi Simon,
We sent you a couple of emails about your videos. They might have gone to spam.
AstridParticipantHi Mark,
That should not be there. I’ve changed it now so you can carry on with the course.
AstridParticipantHi Younes,
Thank you for your enquiry.Our program offers a comprehensive online learning experience, providing you with 24/7 access to a wealth of resources, including an online course, and a hard copy textbook, to help you master the NEBOSH syllabus.
Our program includes expert support from a NEBOSH examiner who will provide feedback on your practice exam questions, helping you identify your strengths and areas for improvement. You’ll also have access to fellow learners for peer-to-peer support and networking opportunities.
Please go to https://stockwellsafetylms.com/courses/nebosh-international-general-certificate-in-occupational-health-and-safety/ to see what the course looks like.
The cost is £645+vat and covers the online course, hard copy course book, both unit 1 and unit 2 exams, and tutor support. Any exam resits will be charged extra.
We will send you a calendar with exam dates and registration deadlines so you can choose an exam date that suits you when you feel you are ready for the exam
.
Payment Plans:
If you’d like to pay in 6 instalments, simply choose the Pay By Invoice option at the checkout and leave us a note in the Order Notes box.Best regards,
AstridAstridParticipantHi, I’ve sent you an email.
AstridParticipantHi Richard,
Sorry about that, it’s very unusual. We’ve still not received it. I have contacted IOSH and they said they are having some printing issues. I will contact them again.
Kind regards,
Astrid
AstridParticipantHi Stephen,
Please email us his name and we’ll reset his exam. Please email us on info@stockwellsafety.com
AstridParticipantHi Richard,
Thank you for your message. I’m waiting for the certificate to arrive from IOSH, it’s a hard copy certificate.
As soon as it arrives, I’ll post it to you.
Kind regards,
Astrid
AstridParticipantHi Gavin,
Please email the PO to us on info@stockwellsafety.com
Your Group Management Dashboard can be accessed by clicking on ‘Group Management’ in the navigation menu at the top of the page.
Click on the ‘Users’ dropdown and select ‘Add multiple’.
Insert names and email addresses of all your learners and click the ‘Add & Invite users’ button (you can leave the password fields empty as these will be automatically generated).
Each person on the list will get an email with the login link and all the information they need to be able to login and begin their course.
-
AuthorPosts